Wednesday, April 15


Hello my name is Cata I am 9 ears old. My favorite colour is violet. I like milanesa and I have one brother, his name is Ramiro and he is 13 years old. My mom is Daniela and she is 39 years old. My dad is Gustavo and he is 43 years old.

Hello my name is Camila I am 11 years old. My favorite colour is lile and my favorite food is hamburgers. My mothers name is Paula and my fathers name is Mariano.I have two brothers,their names are Ignasio and Valentina.

Hello my name is Cami I’m 11 years old.
My favourite colour is violet and my favourite food is milanesa my mums name is Graciela and she is 34 years old.My favourite animal is the dog.I have 2 cousins their names are Ignacio and Bruno

Hello my name is Aldana and my favorite colour is light blue. I am eight years old. I like milanesa. I have 2 brothers. And their names are Santiago and Tobi

No comments: